Each year at the club we select a number of races to be “Club Championship” races. These are competitive races in the club with prizes on offer for the winner of each race; as well as the opportunity to be crowned the club champion for that given distance/ability. The process of choosing our club championship races is an open one. Every member of the club has the opportunity to vote on what race they would like as the club championship race for a given distance/ability. There are 5 championship races in total.
Below is a list of our agreed 2019 Club Championship races:
- Amman Valley Sprint (2019-04-14) – Novice Club Championship
- Llanelli Sprint (2019-05-12) – Sprint Distance Club Championship
- TATA SteelMan (2019-05-19) – Olympic Distance Club Championship
- TITAN (2019-06-15) – Middle Distance Club Championship
- IRONMAN Wales (2019-09-15) – Long Distance Club Championship
Note: In order to be considered a club champion for our “Novice” club championship race, you must have previously completed no more than 3 triathlons.